Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach[_2_] Otto Moehrbach[_2_] is offline

Default I type in a number in a cell but it wont convert to currency help

Give us specifics. You type a number into a cell. What number? What cell?
Exactly what do you do to "convert it to currency"? Be specific. I click
here. I click there, etc, etc, etc. Otto

"Out in VA" <Out in wrote in message
I copied and pasted a worksheet from old version of excel into the new
2007
and when I type a number in a cell and try to convert it to currency
--_NOTHING happens....no matter what I do....it will not change to
currency????

Please help