George Gee

speakeztruth

If the result of your formula for the first row is in say F1.
Make F1 the active cell.
Move your cursor to the bottom right of the cell, the cursor becomes a black
cross, drag this down to the next row, or down however many rows you wish
the formula to appear in.
This copies the formula, and automatically adjusts the references for that
row.

George Gee

*speakeztruth* has posted this message:

by doing so ola, will it fix the problem of revising each result cell?
for example, instead of writing out my results cell formula as
sum(a1+b1+c1+d1...) for row 1 and then sum(a2+b2+c2+d2...) for row 2
and then sum(a3+b3+c3+d3...) for row 3...and so on. this is my main
problem. if you can help me with this, i would greatly appreciate
this.
thank you for the every other column solution.
thanks!

--
speakeztruth
speakeztruth's Profile: