Kyle

Default Template

Here is my situation. Every month export two reports from QuickBooks into
Excel. Report #1 is on one sheet and report #2 is on sheet two. I then set
up several new rows that use various functions to provide me with data
derived from the information I exported. This new data is needed to fill
out sales and use tax forms for the parish and state tax agencies. How can
I export this monthly information into a template so that all the
programming does not have to be recreated? I would really appreciate any
help with this. I can send a copy of the spreadsheet if that helps with
this issue.