Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default using Excel 2007 student with Excel 2007 commercial

You should be able to share files.

How did the boss try to open the file -- by double clicking on it in windows
explorer (or opening from an email) or by starting excel and then using the
equivalent of File|open?

And what happened when the boss tried and failed? Any error/warning messages?

Suzie762 wrote:

At home I have Excel 2007 student version. My boss has Excel 2007 commercial
version. Can I work at home and transfer files to my boss's computer? My
boss's computer would not open my work. Any ideas and help is appreciated.
Thanks!

--

Dave Peterson