Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
RST Engineering RST Engineering is offline

Default AND - OR

On Thu, 20 May 2010 22:56:29 -0400, Stan Brown
wrote:

In a blank cell, I typed
=AND(
and then pressed Ctrl-A.

All that does on my machine is select all cells. Excel 2003.

The wizard popped up, with the description
"Checks whether all arguments are TRUE, and returns TRUE if all
arguments are TRUE."

Can you explain a little bit more about which part of that is
confusing or why it looks "reversed" to you?

Perhaps it is because I don't know the correct syntax. That's mostly
why I asked if there was a tutorial somewhere.

Jim