Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default If function help

If you are looking for a non-VBA solution create two named ranges myListYes
and myListNo and use the below formula..This will not autopopulate the value
'n/a'.

=IF(A1="Yes",mylistYes,IF(A1="No",myListNo,""))

If you really need a VBA solution post back..

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"Mezani" wrote:

I have two cells that each have drop down lists. The first cell has the text
yes and no, If i choose yes i want the second cell to return N/A for example,
and if it is no I want the drop down list to be usable in the second cell.

Thanks for any help