bala_vb bala_vb is offline
Senior Member

Location: Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSG View Post
I have macros that generate graphs embedded in a spreadsheet. These graphs
also auto populate a title and series names based on the data. On my laptop
the graph titles and series names populate correctly, on another they
populate with the generic "Chart 1" and "Series 1, Series 2, ...". Is there
a configuration setting or something of the sort that would prevent or affect
the series names and chart titles from populating correctly?

1. Are the both laptops installed same version of excel?
2. Is macro settings configured low on other machine?
3. Are you encountering an error message by excel?
4. Are there any reference formulae linking to other workbook?

please check the following and revert back
Thanks
Bala