yojimbo yojimbo is offline
Junior Member

I have had this issue with keeping fake credit card numbers in a spreadsheet for systems testing purposes. To stop the number from being autoformatted add a ' hanging comma symbol to the beginning of the number.

Quote:
I am completing a pivot table/csv file for Government Legislation
requirements and my user id number for submitting the information keeps
reverting to a scientific number which is unacceptable to the government site.
I have tried and better tried formatting the cell, gone into tools/edit etc
but to no avail I am running out of time for submission - help!

Last edited by yojimbo : May 17th 10 at 05:52 PM