Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Boringoldgeezer Boringoldgeezer is offline

Default Excel 2010

I found with 2007 and 2003 that I finished up with 2 "Personal" files which
made life confusing when I wanted to Unhide the one that applied to the Excel
version I was using. I needed to keep both versions because I had contacts
who had one or the other version. I also found that 2003 no longer opened a
blank file automatically, presumably for the same reason.

"Wanna Learn" wrote:

Hi I have excel 2003 Professional. THis summer we are getting Microsoft 2010
and I am concerned regarding all the add in and macros and reports I have
created. Will I be able to transfer all my macros, add ins and files to
excel 2010.
thanks