Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default I want a footnote number (small number) at end of sentence?

Hi,

Place the cursor at the end of your text in the formula bar and then format
the cell as 'Superscript' and type your number
--
Mike

question.

"tallcat4000" wrote:

I want to put a footnote (small number raised higher than rest of sentence)
at the end of my notation on a report. How do I find this "symbol"?