Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default add two cells from seperate work sheets into a cell on seperat

But then you used the term "worksheet" names A, B and C with tab called
Sheet1

I guess you meant to say "workbook" names A, B and C

Gord

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:16:04 -0700, Eduardo
wrote:

Hi Gord,
I know the difference but I wasn't sure what he try to say, it happens to me
last year somebody giving the same description and was refering to different
workbooks, this is why I asked if he means different files

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Eduardo

Maybe you should check out help on the difference between "Worksheet" and
"Workbook"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:02:01 -0700, Eduardo
wrote:

Hi,
When you say add do you mean sum and different worksheets are different
files? if the answer is yes and let's assume that the worksheet names are A,
B and C and the information is in that sheets in the tab called Sheeet1 and
the information is to be summarize in worksheet C

=+[A]Sheet1!$A$1+[b]Sheet1!$A$2

"lar" wrote:

I have two cells on one work sheet that I want to add together in a cell on
another work sheet.
And is it possible to add together two cells on seperate work sheets in a
cell on third work sheet

.