PeterM

Default Is there a way I can split last name first name in one cell

I just got a list of customers we need to write about a new store opening.
However, I noticed that the first cell contained the last name of the
customer, then it has a comma, and then it has the first name. How can I
change that to last name in one cell and first name in another.I would of
course buy the program that will do that if there is no way to change that
w/o a special program. O yes yes, how about stripping the duplicates out of
the list, is there a way to do that as well. I'm an old guy, that used
excel for a while, but I can't remember anything anymore,
honestly...........Any help is appreciated............Peter