Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Combining text from multiple cells

Option Explicit
Sub stripqSAS()
Dim h As Long
Dim i As Integer
Dim ms As String

For h = 1 To Cells(Rows.Count, "b").End(xlUp).Row
ms = ""
For i = 2 To 7 'col B-G
If Cells(h, i) < "q" And Cells(h, i) < "" Then
ms = ms & Cells(h, i) & "/"
End If
Next i
Cells(h, "i") = Left(ms, Len(ms) - 1)
Next h

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"mgerken79" wrote in message
Help please. I'm trying to combine text from multiple cells using the
following formula.
=B3&" / "&C3&" / "&D3&" / "&E3&" / "&F3&" / "&G3

Column I is where I am combining what is in these cells.

The above cells contain formulas which I am using to QA certain data.
They
can return things like "Low Yield", "High Yield", and "Q" if the data
meets
the right conditions. I need the individual cells to return each of these
possibilities, which include spaces, but I only want column I to combine
the
ones that are NOT "Q".

Please let me know if you need more info to help. Thanks so much.