Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mgerken79 mgerken79 is offline

Default Combining text from multiple cells

Help please. I'm trying to combine text from multiple cells using the
following formula.

Column I is where I am combining what is in these cells.

The above cells contain formulas which I am using to QA certain data. They
can return things like "Low Yield", "High Yield", and "Q" if the data meets
the right conditions. I need the individual cells to return each of these
possibilities, which include spaces, but I only want column I to combine the
ones that are NOT "Q".

Please let me know if you need more info to help. Thanks so much.