Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I draw an ellipse on excel, or can I?

The chart option in Excel can chart a series. Use the XY (misleadingly
labelled "scatter") chart, not line chart.
If you want a series for an ellipse, you could remember that the equation
for an ellipse could be (x/a)^2+(y/b)^2=1
--
David Biddulph

"M" wrote in message
Hey,
I need to graphically display data in an ellipse. I was wondering can i
do
so from the chart option in excel? or can it be done at all on excel?
Thanks