Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Calculate parts per hour on rotating line

EXCEL 2007

I have just put up a file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

Item number 90 (at the time of posting).

You can change any of the input cells (I 13, K 13, M 16 or J 22) and the
result in minutes (cell M 26) will get calculated for you automatically.

Thanks.

"scootr" wrote:

There is a 700 feet rotating conveyor.
Moving at a rate of 7.5 feet per minute.
I know it takes 93 minutes to make one revolution.

How long will it take to get 500 parts off the line?
The parts are spaced 1 foot apart.

I need a formula that can calculate this. Can somebody help me?