Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Nathan Nathan is offline

Default reference cell from advanced filter

I'm sure this is slam dunk, but I can't figure it out :)

On worksheet 1, I have executed an Advanced filter of 900 rows, to get down
to one row. No problem.

Now, on Worksheet 2, I want to reference an ID number from my filtered row.
Obviously, simply doing a regular cell reference won't work (=Sheet1!G271),
because the filtered row will NOT always be row 271. So, how the heck do I
reference the filtered cell without going back and linking to it new each
time?