Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Russell Dawson[_2_] Russell Dawson[_2_] is offline

Default Staus Bar - Size Matters

Hi

Click the Office button and then Excel Options. It should default to
Popular and in the area Creating New Workbooks change the font and or size to
suit. Try Century Gothic. It's a very clear font.
--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.

"Teddy-B" wrote:

In version 2007, I am trying to adjust the status bar to a larger size so
that I do not have to squint to see the sum totals. For some reason, the 2007
excel status bar seems to be smaller.?.?. Is there a (font) size adjustment?