IanH

Default emailing

I'm new to this group (my first posting) so apologize if this has been
covered elsewhere - I had a reasonable look and don't think it has been,
quite.

I use an Excel sheet to keep a track of orders for a not for profit theatre
play publisher. I've developed simple macros (using my equally simple
abilities) to generate invoices and reports, but what I'd really like to be
able to do is click on my "invoice number" cell and apply a macro that would
copy certain (relative) cells into an email body, append a title such as
"Print Order - Invoice Number " plus the number in that cell, then send it to
two email addresses, these addresses being the same every time.

Any ideas?

Regards
--
The forwarder I go, the behinder I get