Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Default Cannot select multiple controls

In my xl03, I can use F5 Special Check Objects to easily select all
objects on the sheet in one swoop. Might also work in your xl07 ...
--
Max
Singapore

"Blue Max" wrote in message
I have about a hundred checkbox controls on a worksheet. I need to select
groups of multiple controls in order to move or modify them. I have
entered 'Design Mode' on the 'Developer' tab and activated the 'Select
Objects' option from the 'Find and Replace' feature on the 'Home' tab.
With that combination I can drag over the controls, but this action does
not select the controls. What must we do in order to drag and select large
groups of controls?