Dave Peterson

How about the workbook is like a book and the worksheets are like sheets in that
book?

nhvwchic wrote:

I am doing a small in-office training tomorrow on the basics of Excel. I
would really like to have good definitions of what a workbook and a worksheet
is in Excel. Though I know what they are, I do not know how to word it so
beginners will have a good understanding. I have searched online and have
come up empty handed. Thank you in advance for your time and reply.
--
My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice.

--

Dave Peterson