Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
First Aid Computing[_2_] First Aid Computing[_2_] is offline

Default Excel copy/paste questions

Greetings. In Excel 2002 SP3 I have a large sheet of data I use as a
timetable. As time passes I remove the data from the first line and shift
the rest of the data upwards. For example: Data in rows 1-4, delete data in
row 1, copy/paste data from 2-4 to 1-3 (been using "Valus Only" to preserve
conditional formatting in row 1), delete row 4. Is there any way to do this
while 1) maintaining the conditional formatting in row 1 (time-based
highlighting) and 2) maintaining the font formatting from rows 2-4 as they
move to 1-3 (red X's and green check marks)? If an example file is needed, I
can certainly post one.