Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill[_11_] Bill[_11_] is offline

Default Keeping 2003 After Upgrade to 2007

On 2/24/2010 11:25 AM, LarryP wrote:
Ah, there's the rub; our company's "Installer" does what it wants without
offering that option. Any idea if it can be done after the fact?

The company's IT department is short-sighted. Their approach is fine if
everyone upgrades at the same time.

Other than uninstalling and then reinstalling both versions of Excel
using Microsoft's installer routines I don't see any way out of this.

Office 2003 and 2007 programs can coexist on the same computer, except
for Outlook, where you've got to pick one or the other.

Bill