Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
badboy badboy is offline

Default Prevent Cut and Paste

Hello,

I have designed a workbook containing many drop windows.

Other people use this book. It contains 31 sheets (one for each day of the
month).

The issue I am having is, lots of users cut and paste the information from
one row to the next or one page to the other when selecting the same
information.

When they do this, it screws up my formulas.

All parts of the page are locked except the drop windows that they are
cutting and pasting.

Can I allow them to select information from the drop windows but prevent
them from copy and pasting or cutting to another row or page?

Thank you

-Bd