Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Peterson Jim Peterson is offline

Default Follow up on date function question

Hey sorry to bother you guys again, but I've got a slightly different problem
now.

I used T. Valko's formula =TEXT(EDATE(B5,6),"mmmm") which works great. This
formula is in cell A6.

In my example, the value in cell B5 is 02/15/10. T. Valko's formula (in cell
A6) returns the value "August", which is correct.

Now, however, I need a formula for cell A7, which will look at the answer in
A6 (e.g. August) and add 3 more months to that value, returning an answer of
November.

I've tried modifying the formula T. Valko gave me but obviously I'm doing
something wrong because Excel keeps giving me an error message.

Thanks again for any help you can offer guys!

Jim