Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lawandgrace lawandgrace is offline

Default my question won't post

We must have been posting at the same time. This is what I've discovered: If
I post under Excel General Questions and then search for my post, nothing
comes up. But if I go to the left column, select Excel, then General
Questions, it seems to bring up the most recent by date and voila! there is
my post.

"Luke M" wrote:

I see all 3 of your psts titled "error msg on opening excel workbook" (as
well as the suggested answers). Did you try looking here?

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ang=e n&cr=US
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"lawandgrace" wrote:

I don't know where to send this, but I have tried posting the same question 3
or 4 times over the last couple of days, and I get the notification that it
was submitted successfully, but it never shows up.

So we'll see if this one shows up :-)

mike