Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Russell Dawson Russell Dawson is offline

Default Unique addresses

On the Data tab, in the Data Tools group, click Remove Duplicates.

Send the fee to your favourite charity.
--
Russell Dawson
Excel student

"Doug Mc" wrote:

You guys have helped me so much I feel like I need to send you a monthly
fee!

Anyway, I have a spreadsheet which has addresses in it. The addresses are
in order by House numbe and street name.
House number = Column H
Street name = Column I.

Is there some way I can capture the Number of Unique addresses?
I know I can use CountA, etc. but I don't know how to select the duplicates.

Thanks again for this and for all the other help you've given me!!
Doug Mcneill

.