Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Russell Dawson Russell Dawson is offline

Default How do I make a negative balance automatically appear in red?

It's amazing how sometimes one can miss the simple things! Another
successful lesson for me.
--
Russell Dawson
Excel student

"cmckeever" wrote:

Can't you just "right click" the mouse in the cell (column or row) you want
to format, choose "format cells", and pick the style of how you want to
format your negative numbers.

cmckeever

"LopezMom" wrote in message
I have created a budget worksheet. I want a positive balance to appear in
black (got this one) and a negative balance to appear in red. How do I set
up
the negative balance to appear in red?