Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default On scatter chart, how can data points be moved with curser?

According to MS documentation:-

"Direct manipulation of data points: In the past, you could select a data
point in a chart and move it €” which also changed the underlying data. This
rarely used action no longer works."

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

"Carlos Sr" wrote:

EXCEL 2003 allows data pointa on a scatter chart to be draged from one
location to another. I use this feature a lot to fit an equation with dummy
data points to actual data points. I am unable to do this in EXCEL 2007. I
have asked others with this new system and they were not able find a way to
do it either. Has this function been removed? How can this feature be
activated.