Peo Sjoblom

Why don't you just use

=SUM(A2:A50)

and type it in an empty cell (replace A2:A50 with your range)

Peo Sjoblom

"caroofikus" wrote
in message ...

I'm trying to use the sum function to add numbers in a
column. When I higlight and click sum, it takes my first cell out and
replaces it with a formula. If I click below it and select sum, it
puts a formula in. After inserting what I want the sum of (ex.
C20:C58) I hit the enter key and gives me 0.00. I've tried doing the
sum while having the cells formatted as both number currency, but I
don't have luck either way. Any ideas what I may be doing wrong?

--
caroofikus
caroofikus's Profile: