Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
William von Zangenberg William von Zangenberg is offline

Default Hiding zero values

I have a chart with data in Columns C and E. I want the columns to zero out when subtracted (ex:=E2-C2). My issue is I only want zeros in the answer column G to display in the rows with data, not in the rest of the column where I put the formula. Is that possible? Any ideas would be helpful. I can't hide zero values becuase then nothing in the column would display at all. I tried an If Statement but I get a circular reasoning error. HELP!

A C# WaveOut API Player - Recorder Library
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...i-player-.aspx