Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bobpom1 bobpom1 is offline

Default How can you paste a spreadsheet from Excel without gridlines?

I have a similar question in Excel 2007/PowerPoint 2007.

I'm copying a mixed sheet (chart with separate numeric tables).

I want to copy the sheet in Excel exactly as laid out into Power Point, just
not the gridlines. I used to be able to do this in prior versions.

I copy, then Edit|Paste Special. I need to be able to resize in PowerPoint
too.

Thanks,

Bob Pomeroy
p.s. NOT a fan of the new Ribbon in 2007.

"PhillyRon" wrote:

Hi guys,
I need to copy/paste some tables from Excel to my presentation in MS Word.
The gridlines disappear when I turned them off in the TOOLS/OPTIONS/VIEW
section, but they reappear when you paste them into MS Word What's the
secret?

PhillyRon