Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Inserting a blank row between rows of data

Select a list and run this macro.

Sub InsertALTrows()
'David McRitchie, misc 2001-06-30
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim i As Integer
For i = Selection(Selection.Count).Row To Selection(1).Row + 1 Step -1
Rows(i).entirerow.Insert
Next i
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:30:15 -0500, "Michael Styles"
wrote:

I have three Excel 2007 lists, around 200 rows each. I've now found I need
to insert a blank row after each list entry. Is there any easy way to do
this? I'm pretty decent with Excel, but don't know VBA. I thought of
recording a macro, but didn't know how to edit it so that I wouldn't have to
repeat the same action 200 times for the first list. Can anyone help?