Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fleone Fleone is offline

Default Deleting Duplicated Data by Cell

I have two columns, each column contains email addresses. Column A is the
master list with about 26k entries and Column B is the comparison list with
about 19k entries.
I would like to delete any Cell in column A that has the same address as ANY
cell in Column B.
I have tried using the delete duplicate values tool in Excel and for some
reason it doesn't work.
I am not able to use the method of creating a Unique list of values as I do
not want any values from Column B ending up in my master list.
I have tried Conditional Formatting then Deleting by format via VB but
conditional formatting doesn't really alter the actual format of the cell or
font.
I have found several potential examples of how this might be accomplished
but none of them have been successful.
I am able to use any solution whether formula or macro based.

Thanks in advance for your time in solving this puzzle.