Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
nsechs nsechs is offline

Default Copying information from one cell to another without modifying it.

I am having the same problem. What I am trying to do is when i drag and copy
cells i want one part to increase by one and keeping the other one constant.
For example (C3/B3), where the numerator will be increasing by one
(C4,C5,...) and keeping the denominator constant (B3, B3, B3,...). Instead it
all the cells want to increases by one or by some value. Copying while
hitting the Ctrl key doesn't want to work.

Can anyone help me and tell me what i am doing wrong.

"akkrug" wrote:

Please tell me how to stop Excel from Adding 1 to my data when I copy it from
the first cell in a column to the rest of the cells in the same column. For
example, when I key WC123 and try to drag & copy this value to the cells
below, the result is WC124, WC125, etc..

Thanks.

Ken K. - 2191
--
akkrug