Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Pivot Chart Legend editing?

On your pivot table, edit the data field heading, and change the name. Since
"Amount Awarded" is already reserved as the name of the data, you'll have to
cheat and make the name something like "Amount Awarded " (note the extra
space).
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"srpd" wrote:

How can I edit the legend in a Pivot Chart in Excel 2007? Or, if thats not
possible, can I edit the data titles in the values field?

Ex: the field is titled Amount Awarded. In the Pivot Field List-Values it is
"Sum of" or "Count of Amount Awarded". How can I edit out "Sum of" or "Count
of" so it doesn't appear in the chart?