Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Northern Bytes Northern Bytes is offline

Default updating concurrent data on a worksheet and adding new row

Hi.
I would like to log dates and data (eg temp). I have several functions I am
doing on the row of data and wish to update daily and add a new entry while
shifting down the previous entry (the whole row) for some delta comparisons.
I wish to log 365 days. I am a bit confused how to approach this and of the
right terms to use or search for and have come to you for some clues. I wish
to do all this in Excel without an external Database.
Thank you.
NB