Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default 2007 not plotting correct values

I have just put up a file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

It is item number 40. towards the top of my home page.

I cannot reproduce your problem in EXCEL 2007 but perhaps this chart helps.

Thanks.

"confusedgeo" wrote:

I am having some trouble getting Excel 2007 to chart two columns versus one
another. All I need is for the value in the first column to be the x value
and the second column to be the y value. Excel disagrees with this and keeps
plotting the *cell number* on the x-axis. I have been trying figure this out
and cannot for the life of me figure it out.

I would appreciate any insight on this issue.