Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nooshoos Nooshoos is offline

Default How can I format a cell on a specific date?

Thanks for your reply, it has been a great help. Much appreciated.

"Pete_UK" wrote:

I think you must have other columns apart from the 2 you refer to. For
example, do you have an Amount Paid column, and a Date Paid column? If
you don't, then how will Excel know if the debt has been paid or not?

Please describe what you have more fully.

Pete

On Jan 18, 12:46 pm, Nooshoos
wrote:
I have a spreadsheet that has the following:
Column 1 = Person's name
Column 2 = Amount due

I need cells to change colour if the amount due is not paid by the 20th of
the month. I have managed to figure out the date bit but unsure of what to
put for the value as the amount due for each person is different.

I hope this makes sense.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

.