Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Need a function

Hi Alma.

In EXCEL 2007 take the following action:-

1. Ctrl-F to launch Find and Replace.

2. In here change a couple of settings:-

- the name you are looking for in Find what:

- the Within: setting to Workbook

- then click on Find All

All instances of the name that you are looking for are then shown at the
bottom of the Find and Replace pop up window.

"Alma Brumley" wrote:

Can anyone help me with this??? Is there a function that can identify if a
person (name) is found in one of 4 worksheets.
--
Alma Brumley