Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur[_2_] Ashish Mathur[_2_] is offline

Default Adding data to a 2007 pivot table

Hi,

Just convert the range (select the header row when selecting the range) to a
Table (Ctrl+L or Ctrl+T). A table auto expands the data range. Now when
you add data by rows, just right click on the pivot table and refresh (the
usual way)

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Dianeg" wrote in message
Hi

sorry if this is a stupid question, how do I add refresh a pivot table to
include data added to the END of my existing data? Do you have to
recreate
the pivot table with the extended range? I know that you can just refresh
it
if new data is include inside the existing range

Thanks in advance
Diane