Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur[_2_] Ashish Mathur[_2_] is offline

Default linking a range of cells (=) to another range

Hi,

you may also try this. Select H20:H23 on sheet2 and type
=TRANSPOSE(Sheet1!C34:F34) in the active cell (which will be H20). Now
confirm the formula with Ctrl+Shift+Enter as against the conventional Enter.

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"wilhelmus" wrote in message
How do I link a range of cells in a column on one worksheet to a range of
cells on a line in another worksheet.
E.g: the data appearing in 'sheet 1' is on range C34: F34.
I would like to see these contents automatically appear in 'sheet 2' on
range H20:H23.