Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bullytt Bullytt is offline

Default Taking the Zeros out of an array when displaying

HI - and thanks for a response.

The formula is for the cell range B19:B32 (used ctrl+shift+enter)
This range is on a sheet called "Statement" which is why I have to go to
sheet "Order" to fetch the data.

Hope that makes sense!

Bullytt

"T. Valko" wrote:

{=IF(Order!C2:C23="n",Order!B2:B23,0)}

What is the *exact* location of that formula?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Bullytt" wrote in message
HI I am using a spreadsheet over several sheets to show a statement of
account.

I can use:{=IF(Order!C2:C23="n",Order!B2:B23,0)} to produce an array that
checks column C for an "n" and displays the date (unpaid invoice date as
it
happens) from column B. A zero is inserted if there is no "n"

I would like to know if there is a way to ONLY display the non-zero cells:
12/12/09
14/12/09 etc rather than

0
0
12/12/09
0
0
0
14/12/09

That is showing at the moment.

Many thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions - bit of a novice in
over
my head!

Bullytt

.