dxm

Default Keeping running totals

Hi,

I wonder if someone could help me with this:

My spreadsheet keeps simple statistics of how many calls are received
in a given week ("B2"), the total for the month ("C2"), and an overall
total (which includes all calls since we started keeping track;
displayed in "E2").

B2 C2 E2
Current May Overall
Week Total Total

What I would like to happen is that the monthly and overall totals are
updated when I manually change the weekly number (i.e., a change in B2
makes appropriate changes in C2 and E2). I can't seem to get around
the circular reference problem of adding something to an existing value
and displaying it in that same cell.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--