Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default How do i link from one work book to another?

Right click on the cellHyperlinkFrom the left "Link to" icon list select
''Place in this document' Select the sheet name and enter the cell
reference..

--
Jacob

"Leanne D" wrote:

Sorry to be a pain, i know its more than likely a simple answer but i cant
work it out on my own.

i have a file with a bunch of worksheets on it and one summary page on the
front with all of the totals on it. I also have a seperate file (excel) that
has all of my repairs on it. So basically when the boss says why did we spend
so much on machine x, on the totals page, i want him to be able to click on a
link or something like that, that will take him to the other file with all
the repairs listed on it.

Thanks For Your Help