Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default copying worksheet including graphs to new worksheet

Not on mine (using Excel 2003).
If a chart on sheet 1 has data series referring to sheet 1, when I produce a
copy as sheet 1 (2), the chart on that sheet refers to data on sheet 1 (2),
which is what you were asking for.
--
David Biddulph

"leif" wrote in message
hi david

The references in the dataseries in the graphs are not changed. they will
still refer to the worksheet where it is copied from.

"David Biddulph" skrev:

If you use "Move or Copy Sheets" to copy a sheet to a new worksheet, any
chart references from the original sheet will automatically be to the new
sheet on the copy. I'm not clear as to how you are doing your copy.
--
David Biddulph

"leif" wrote in message
I have a problem with finding an efficient method of copying an entire
worksheet including more graphs to a new worksheet without having to
redefine
each date sets in the graphs to the name of the new worksheet.

Can I define date in the graphs to copy so they ar refering to the
worksheet
they are included in?

.