Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default Chart distorts secondary axis when the x-axis is logarithmic

Hi,

I can not reproduce the problem. All is as expected if I,
Create a xy-scatter with 2 series. Move 2nd series to Secondary axis.
Change Primary Y axis to Log
Change Primary X axis to Log

Do you have Service Pack 2 installed? Check via Office Button Excel
Options Resources.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Nemo" wrote in message
I'm trying to create a chart whose x-axis and primary y-axis are
logarithmic
and whose secondary y-axis is linear using Excel 2007. No matter how I
build
the chart (i.e. three columns at the same time, or adding a series at a
time)
as soon as I select logarithmic from the x-axis options the data plotted
on
the y-axis ( the linear axis) becomes distorted (logarithmic). How can I
correct this? Thanks for your help.