Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default copying worksheet including graphs to new worksheet

You could try just saving the Workbook but give it a new name. This way
everything will be preserved in the new (additional) Workbook that you
create.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

"leif" wrote:

I have a problem with finding an efficient method of copying an entire
worksheet including more graphs to a new worksheet without having to redefine
each date sets in the graphs to the name of the new worksheet.

Can I define date in the graphs to copy so they ar refering to the worksheet
they are included in?