Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PDStar PDStar is offline

Default check box

I have created an Excel workbook listing all the CD's I'm suppose to have.
Now I want to put a check box at the beginnig of each row. If the box is
checked, I have the CD and it is in its case. If blank, don't have cd or
case.

Once I've made my selections, and I can then choose the flagged rows to do
an operation, say print them, sort, erase, or whatever.

I've been able to make a single check box, but that is as far as I get. How
do I get a check box in every row, and how do I reference the row as use, or
don't use.