Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill R[_3_] Bill R[_3_] is offline

Default Sluggish response with Excel 2003

Hi,

Wayne wrote <<I'm experiancing really sluggish behaviour every time I carry
out a function when working with Excel 2003. I'm having to wait 30 sec's or
more and it's infuriating. Can anyone help?

Has sluggishness always been a problem with your computer?
Has sluggishness always been a problem with your Excel?
When was the problem first apparent?
If the problem is only with one spreadsheet did it appear after you made a
structural change or added a lot of data?

This will help to determine what may have caused the problem.

Bill R